Burrows Wrecker Service is a 100 year old, family-owned, heavy towing and recovery company based in Pendleton, KY and servicing Oldham, Henry and Trimble counties. The company takes pride in its customer service believing that each job represents an opportunity to serve their customers with honor and integrity.
Do you care about a job well done? Do you have experience in commercial vehicle repair and service? Want to help others in their time of need? Do you have your own set of tools that you’re ready to use for a great company? Do you believe you and the company your work for should have integrity and honor? This may be the job for you.
Paying $20 – $25 per hour with 10 hour days and a required 5 hours of overtime per week, this position pays from $52,000 to $62,000 per year base pay.
Burrows is currently looking to expand their current fleet by hiring a new Heavy Duty Shop Technician. This company is one you can grow with and stay with – they are looking for career-minded people to join their family business. From automotive experience to at least two years experience in commercial vehicle repair to commercial vehicle repair expert, if you want stability, appreciation, and support in your career, this is the place for you.
– Commercial vehicle repairs including but not limited to the following: Chassis, air-brake, suspension, electrical, engine and cab repairs
– Performs and documents Annual Inspections according to company practices and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
– Performs routine preventative maintenance and repairs on company owned equipment
– Assists fellow technicians with labor intensive or specialized projects
– Performs roadside and field service on customers equipment
– Accepts jobs as assigned by the shop manager and completes them; meeting the Burrows standard of excellence.- Seeks opportunities to assimilate to the Burrows culture and support his/her fellow team member.
– Thorough documentation of actions, time and materials on work orders provided by the shop manager.
Position schedule is approximately 8am to 6pm M-F – 45 hours per week of work time.
– High School Diploma/GED
Paid Health Insurance for Employee, HSA Account Management
Paid Vacation after 1 year
Uniforms provided (11)
Simple IRA 3% match after 1 year
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check